joi, 29 septembrie 2011

Quality Writers Wanted – USA, VA, AUS, NZ, SA

I am currently in need of quality article writers for my content production company. This will suit anyone with a passion for writing who is looking to supplement their income or add to their writing portfolio. Almost all articles are for an American audience and need be written as such, and could be on any topic except for naughty ones. As a result, you need to be able to research well and write authoritatively on any niche. I was originally hiring writers from America, but writers from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Canada are also welcome to apply. All articles are 500+ words long and the starting rate is $5.50 per article. Payment is made each weekend via Paypal. I know this is a low start, but we are a young company and the rates will increase. There are also opportunities for advancement. I need writers who can produce a minimum of 3 articles in any 24 hour period, but work will generally be Monday to Friday. If you are interested, please introduce yourself and send through a couple of your best writing samples. I will then send an application pack to successful applicants which will involve writing a sample to see if you would be comfortable with our style. There is also the option for writers to edit which can be more lucrative depending on how fast you can edit. Applicants must be open about their writing and not be offended by constructive criticism. I am a polite person to work with and I have a respect for writers (I am one). Thanks and let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Antony. How to apply Please send an introduction and samples of your work to write@articlemarketingco.com.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu