marți, 10 august 2010

Learn How to Start Writing for Money

I am writing for a living. My career has changed much over the past few years - this last year especially. If you aren't stubborn, don't bother. I personally feel like as long as the bid site has a good reputation, you'll eventually find work that will help pay the bills. I also advice you to check forums like wahm.com. You can find there a lot of good jobs and tips from other ''work at home moms''

And remember, that one successful project started a snowball. There was a time when I would post 5 bids then maybe land ALL of the projects. It won't always be that hard. All you need is one successful project then you'll be able to make this work for you.

Another tip is to have more than one online income. This way you can be sure that you will have money coming in.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu